Friday, July 31, 2009

My Weekend of Theater

I'm very excited about all of the events this weekend - Auditions, seeing a show lots to look forward to!

Tonight, tomorrow afternoon and Sunday afternoon I'm auditioning Clair Booth Luce's "The Women" with 90 Miles Off Broadway I'm assistant directing again, and am looking forward to the challenges of this show and the new space we'll be working in!

Tomorrow night I'll be seeing Golden Stone Productions "Wizard of Oz" one of my favorite movies (and musicals). Check back here for my review of it soon.

Also Auditioning this Weekend is Golden Stone Productions next show "Pippin"
Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck In the studio (downstairs)
August 2nd & 3rd, starting at 7:00 pm, Callbacks August 4th

Open Roles:
Leading Player
Pippin
Charles, his Father
Lewis, his half-brother
Fastrada, Lewis's mother
Berthe, Pippin's grandmother
Catherine, a widow
and a Band of Players who play all other roles

Note: 18 and older preferred.

Theo, Catherine's son (This role has been cast)

Bring sheet music, comfortable clothes/shoes and a bottle of water.

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.