Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sound of Music - Opening Night

The Sound of Music opened to a large audience last night over 150 people! It went well - smoothly for the most part. There was laughs for the first time on the lines that needed them, applause at the ends of numbers and cheering. That is just the way a show should open. Phil told me it looked amazing - I wish I could be in two places at once to see it.

I got some accidental stage time when I was adjusting the couch and the lights came up, and again during curtain call, as I was first and tried to set a fast pace ... well the next in curtain call took a while, so again I ended up with additional stage time. Some friends came to see the show and loved it.

Here we go again in less then a half hour is call for tonight's show.

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.