Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Theaterlessness

It's been a while since I've done anything theater related. The strike on Broadway has left me without much material to be enthusiastic about. I've been working, working on non-theater related projects and looking into some new opportunities to get back involved in the local community theater scene.

There's also a bunch of shows I want to see in December, but that's a tough month for scheduling to begin with .... I also have the week off between Christmas and New Years, and was hoping to take in a Broadway show ...

1 comment:

magickat said...

Broadways back! Broadways back! Broadway Broadway Broadways BACK!!!!!

Yay!

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.