Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trouble in Threes

It's been a wild couple of weeks - a friend of the family died, my grandmother ended up in the hospital and had an emergency surgery and Molly and I ended up with a nasty cold. Needless to say I haven't had the energy for blogging.

Rocky is going well - we've pulled it together, have a full cast and are putting polish on the show. We still have work to do, but it is looking good and sounds AMAZING. My sister and I am planning on watching the show at the midnight performance on the 28th. The rest of the time I'll probably be backstage helping with any incidentals.

2 comments:

magickat said...

Erica.... sorry to hear about the illnesses in the family.

I look forward to Rocky. I am going to see the show at midnite on the 27!

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Erica - Here's wishing you nothing but the best!

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.