Sunday, June 03, 2007

Second Night of Rocky Auditions

Tonight we had some really talented, fun people show up for auditions. I really enjoyed them - It was also fun reading with the candidates. When I have some time after this process is over I think I'll try to put together some auditioning advice, now that I have a different perspective on the process.

Last Chance!! Auditions Monday June 4 from 6-9PM

All State Insurance Office
696 Dutchess Turnpike
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

All roles are open! For More information: a list of Roles, background info, plot synopsis, and Broadway production history read this.

The show will be running at the Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center October 19, 20, 21, 26, and 27, 2007.

Hope to see you Tomorrow!

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.