Saturday, October 07, 2006

Opening Night of Oliver!

We had a wonderful opening night, not without its minor technical difficulties, but wonderful just the same. I think this show is going to just keep getting better and better.

I arrived at the theater at 5:30 to help work on last minute costume items. That kept me busy until about 7 - A quick check of my props upstairs and then I got into costume just in time for vocal warm-ups. I made sure to stretch as well as warm up the voice.

House was about 3/4 full - very nice opening night audience, lots of friends and family. They gave us a standing Ovation. I'm really looking forward to tonight's performance.

Previously:
Oliver! Opens Tonight
The Oliver! Project - Local Social Conscientious Theater
Socially Conscientious Theater

We also have articles in the Taconic Press and Poughkeepsie Journal

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

1 comment:

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Congratulations!

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.