Friday, October 06, 2006

Oliver! Opens Tonight

I've been delinquent in my posting this week since I've been living at the theater practically. It was our tech week - the week where all the sounds, lights, set pieces, props and costumes come together. Sound like a lot? It is - I left the theater at midnight last night. The show is looking really good. Everything is gorgeous - So I'm looking forward to tonight.

To my fellow cast members - break a leg!

We also have articles in the Taconic Press and Poughkeepsie Journal

Previously:
The Oliver! Project - Local Social Conscientious Theater
Socially Conscientious Theater

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

1 comment:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.