Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dreamgirls Movie Musical

I've gotten a personal recommendation that this is going to be wonderful.

Interesting enough it appears that Dreamworks pictures is offering to pay for the licensing fees for any amateur group wanting to stage the musical "dreamgirls" in 2006 you can view the details here: (under amateur stage production info)

Here's the trailer, and if you're interested in more background info on the show try here:



Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

2 comments:

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Erica,

I can hardly contain my enthusiasm for seeing this movie. I hear it's already capturing significant Oscar buzz. Thanks for sharing the clip!

Erica said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie clip - I'm hearing alot of buzz about the moview and am looking forward to seeing it also.

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.