Monday, June 05, 2006

Music Man rehearsal

Last night's rehearsal of Music Man went really well. Part of what I love about community theater is that no matter how many shows I've seen put together, the process never seems less magic.

As we rehearse together, we find relationships both on stage and off. It's like a parallel world. We make friends while waiting for our scenes and we work together onstage. I'm really enjoying the cast, very friendly and focused. I'm starting to get very excited about the show. We open three weeks from Thursday and things are really coming together. I have no delusions - we're going to be working hard for the next few weeks, but I think we'll have a fair amount of fun too.

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.