Sunday, May 28, 2006

Pirate Queen Previewing in Chicago

I am very jealous of everyone who lives in Chicago!

The Pirate Queen thepiratequeen.com is a Musical based on the real-life story of the legendary Irish pirate chieftain, Grace O'Malley, who led an extraordinary life as a pirate, chieftain, lover and mother in 16th Century Ireland. It is doing it's pre-broadway preview (and world premiere) in Chicago, October 3 - November 26, 2006.

They're planning on bringing it to broadway for the 2006-2007 season. I hope they're true to the historic story - I love when the past is brought alive, and maybe, just maybe, I'm so excited because I just got home from Ireland. I hope the show lives up to the story, and I'll have a chance to see it on Broadway when it opens!

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.