Friday, March 03, 2006

Results for Chicago

Gale and I have both heard back from Up in One Productions regarding our Auditions ... and as we both suspected - it is again a short, three line rejection email. Sometimes you get the part, and sometimes you don't.

In contrast, Gale told me this morning that she had heard back about the A little night Music Auditions, and she said "It was the nicest rejection" she's ever had. She didn't have a lot of time to prepare, and so was not all that surprised at the call, but was asked back to audition for the fall show, which was a nice, friendly touch. I wasn't able to make those auditions as I came down with an awful cold that left me barely able to whisper, never mind trying to sing.

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.