Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sound of Music - Second Performance

Saturday night of the Sound of Music was great - lots of energy and a full audience. My parents and my Hubby came to see the show - as did a bunch of my friends. It always makes a performance especially nice when you know some people in the audience.

Not too many glitches Sturday - little things that we continue to correct as we go. Some of it relates to having a transient backstage crew - makes it more difficult as they sometimes make mistakes by going too fast, instead of focusing on efficiency. I didn't have any "extra" stage time when in my backstage blacks, so that was good.

Onstage the show continues to improve and grow - the audience had good energy and was very responsive to it. I think next weekend will be even better.

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.