Friday, April 03, 2009

Sound of Music Rehersals March Update

March was crazy ... Crazy and busy in a lot of really good ways. Work, The Sound of Music, Community Service, I'm serving on the board of one of my communities organizations ... lots of great stuff.

The Sound of Music is going well, we've finished blocking Act I and we are working our way through Act II. My favorite scene so far, is 'Sixteen going on Seventeen' ... and 'Do-Re-Me' ... well 'So Long, Farewell' is adorable also.

I'm thrilled with how it is working - not to say we don't have bumps on the road from time to time ... but it wouldn't be theater if there wasn't some drama. It is hard to believe that the show will open in a little more then a month. The time is passing so quickly.

We have rehearsal tomorrow afternoon, and I'm looking forward to that. It's a little harder going to rehearsals with a 21 month-old toddler instead of a 3 or 4 month old baby like when I did Rocky. But ... She is definitely enjoying the show, as well as spending time with the children in the cast and is being really good about it.

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.