Thursday, May 10, 2007

Willkommen Again? and Locally

It sounds like The Roundabout Theater Company is planning on reviving it's revival of Cabaret. Sometime after Sundays in the park with George. Is it too soon to bring the show back? The same arguments surface as when Les Mis was revived. I love Cabaret, so I wouldn't mind seeing it again (especially with the very tallented Alan Cummings returning as the Emcee).

In related local news .... CenterStage productions are holding Auditions for Cabaret. These Open auditions are being held at the Center in Rhinebeck on:

Monday, June 4, 2007, 7pm
Tuesday, June 5, 2007, 7pm
Callbacks, Thursday, June 7, 7pm

Directed by Emmy® Award winner Nancy Sans, and choreographed by Miriam Mahdaviani.

Please prepare a song (preferably, but not necessarily) from the show, and bring sheet music. An accompanist will be provided. Readings will be from the script. Please wear Dance-appropriate clothing and shoes.

I swear, I'm missing being in all of my favorite shows this year! My little one should arrive at the end of next month, so I'll be able to go back to feeling somewhat normal, although sleep deprived, I am sure.

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.