Thursday, January 18, 2007

Interesting Theater Opportunity

So I got a call from a friend of mine - Someone I knew in High School and just recently reconnected with. We share a love of theater - I won't get into too many details right now (pending finalization of everything) but it looks like I may be assistant directing with this friend for a show next fall. A fun and funky show that I've always wanted to be involved in, but there are no parts in it that are right for me.

Directing has always been an area that I've wanted to explore. Gain some experience and experience something new. It looks like I'll be able to. Plus I'd really enjoy working with my friend.

The only holdback is the pending arrival of my first child. I may be unable to make it to auditions - depending on how things go in June, but I'm hoping that the fates and my baby will be kind and it will all work out.

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.