Sunday, October 22, 2006

Last Day of Oliver!

Today is the last performance of Oliver! I am going to miss this cast - they are a great goup of people. My parents, sister and grandparents are coming today to the show, so I'm pretty excited about it.

I'll be really glad to get my life back - the last 10 weeks have been intense! But, I'll certainly miss everyone. Today we're having the cast party - a brunch, due to our 5 shows this weekend. I'm pretty pleased with my performances, despite the fact I twisted my ankle on Friday before the performance. I hope today goes well, nothing like ending with a bang. Break a leg guys - one last time! (Below I'm in the back, just right of center - this is my favorite number in the show)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys were AMAZING! I was thrilled with every moment. Congrats on another wonderful performance, Erica.

Anonymous said...

Hey erica!!! You rock out loud!!!!!

Erica said...

Thanks so much for supporting us Kat. It was great to see you!

Amanda, thanks! you are the best.

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.