Friday, August 18, 2006

Tangled Web of Theater

I mentioned a week ago ... make that two weeks ago that I was asked to play Miss Lynch in Grease. Rehearsals have been going well, the cast is very talented, and I'm looking forward to seeing how everything comes together. The show will open September 8th and will run until September 24th.

I've double booked myself, Yes I know, I am a little crazy - a confirmed theater geek.

I also have a role in Oliver! and we have started rehearsing for that show as well. Oliver! is full of wonderful energetic people, some of which I've had the pleasure to work with before. I'm really enjoying learning the choreography, the songs, and brushing up my cockney accent. Oliver! opens October 6th and will run until October 22nd.

Needless to say I think I'll be taking some time off from the theater, at least time off from being onstage, after I finish these two shows. I'm lucky my Husband is so understanding ... I'll be on stage performing in Grease on our first anniversary!

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.