Monday, July 03, 2006

Mary Poppins on Broadway

I have a special place in my heart for this musical - It was the first play I was in, I was 8 or 9. I was in the ensemble, and I remember the crepe paper parasol my mother made. It was pink and white ...

Mary Poppins is coming to The New Amsterdam! The music by the Sherman Brothers, George Stiles, Anthony Drew, book by Julian Fellowes, choreographed by Matthew Bourne, directed by Richard Eyre, starring Ashley Brown, Gavin Lee, Daniel Jenkins and Rebecca Luker.

Previews: October 14, 2006
Opening: November 16, 2006
Venue: The New Amsterdam Theatre, 214 West 42nd Street, New York, NY

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.