Friday, July 28, 2006

Google the Musical?

Yes you read the title correctly.

Google: the Musical will be August 4 -13 (Various days/times) at the Rarig Center on the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus.

Synopsis:
Google is taking over the world - one thought at a time. An entirely original darkly-comedic electronic musical. Librarians, DJs and zombies - it's a brave new world. This fable about the dangers of information ubiguity will make you laugh, cry and run home to your Internet.

I am so intrigued... I wish I was traveling anywhere near Minneapolis in August. If anyone goes, let me know how it is. Or write a review, and I'd be happy to link to or post it.

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

2 comments:

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Erica - I've typically tried to take in two or three of the Minnesota Fringe Festival shows each year and will keep you posted if I make it this year, particularly to this specific performance.

Erica said...

That would be great! Thanks so much.

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.