Sunday, July 02, 2006

First Weekend of Music Man

The show went really well today, everyone was rested, and the energy was really good. All the costume changes I was involved with (Mine, Ethel, Marion) went so smoothly that everyone had extra time to breathe a minute before going out on stage. I was really happy with the way my numbers went - Pick-a-little ladies, you are the best! Best of all, the director was happy with it too.

Wow. The audience today was awesome. They laughed in the right spots, applauded wildly at the right times, and gave us a standing ovation. The perfect audience (They were perfect before they gave us the standing O - just so no one thinks I'm playing favorites based on that.)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself for three whole days. Catch up with all my chores I suppose. Things around the house tend to slip during the run of a show. I'll also try to spend more time writing and finding interesting theater bits for the blog.

Technorati tags: Hudson valley theater

No comments:

Community Theater in the Mid Hudson Valley of New York. Information on shows, auditions, and our general adventures onstage, backstage and in the audience.